Cheatham lab group members (updated May 2013)All group members are in the Department of Medicinal Chemistry unless otherwise noted.
- Thomas E. Cheatham, III
- Daniel Roe (2012-)
Lab Specialist / Research Associate / Staff
- Kiumars Shahrokh (PhD
2006-, PD 2011-)
Postdoctoral Fellow / Research Associate in Pharmacology/Toxicology with Professor Gary Yost
- Rodrigo Galindo (2012-)
- Christina Bergonzo (2012-)
- Sean Cornillie
- S. Hamed Sadat
- Julien Thibault
Graduate Student in Biomedical Informatics with Professor Julio Facelli
- Niel Henriksen
BC Graduate Student, AFPE Pre-doctoral fellowship in Pharmaceutical Sciences 2012-2013
Lab Photo ~May 2013 post Niel's defense in the new space in the LS Skaggs Pharmacy Research Institute.
Alumni and guests...
- Jianyin Shao: Postdoctoral Fellow (2005-2011), B.S. Chemistry BYU, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Xiaohui "Sophie" Cang (2005): PhD in Medicinal Chemistry (2010), now a postdoc in China, <email@example.com>.
- Scott Pendley (2004): PhD in Pharmaceutics (2010), now working for the feds somewhere, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- In Suk Joung: PhD in Bioengineering (2009), now a post-doc with David Case at Rutgers, <email@example.com>.
- Pawel Gruszczynski: Visiting Graduate Student in Chemistry at University of Gdansk, Poland (2008), PhD 2010, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Shelly Roalstad: M.S. Pharmaceutics (2007), now a Drug Development Coordinator at Myriad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in SLC.
- Elijah Gregory: B.S. Chemistry (2006).
- Ty Curtis: B.S./M.S. Bioengineering (2005), now at Medical School in St. Louis. (actually, he should be graduated by now?)
- Steve Sontum: Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Middlebury College (and my undergraduate honors thesis advisor in Chemistry!), Sabbatical Visitor 2004-2005. <email@example.com>.
- Joe Jackson: B.S. Bioengineering (2004), now working at Communication Certification Laboratory, Inc. in SLC.
- Nephi Thompson: M. Phil. Medicinal Chemistry (2003), now an Assistant Professor of Physics at Wright State University, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Stephen Tanner: B.S. Biology (2003), Volunteer Extrordinaire, PhD Bioinformatics UCSD (2007), now at Bioinformatics Scientist at Illumina, Inc.