August 2nd, 2018
- Congratulations to Ross Petersen for successfully defending his M.S. thesis!
- Shown below is the wind tunnel that Ross used to conduct his thesis research - experimentally investigating the aerosol sampling efficiency of the Storm Peak Laboratory inlet system.
July 16th, 2018
- Dr. Hallar was cited in a recent article in ScienceNews:
May 4th, 2018
April 12th, 2018
- Crystal Green presenting her results on a climatology of aerosol optical properties at Undergraduate Research Symposium at the University of Utah.
- Braden Cluster presenting his results on ozone increases at the Air Quality: Science for Solutions Conference at Webster State University
November 9th, 2017
- Ross Petersen presenting his results on the SPL aerosol inlet in November 2017 at the Symposium on Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics at Mountain Sites in Gotemba, Japan.
- Andy Lambert presents his results on dust events at the Desert Research Institute as part of the seminar series in the Division of Atmospheric Science
August 22nd, 2017
Lowenthal, D.H., Hallar, A.G., David, R.O., McCubbin, I.B., Borys, R.D., and Mace, G.G.: Mixed Phase Orographic Cloud Microphysics during StormVEx and IFRACS, Atmos. Chem. Phys. Discuss., https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-2018-822, 2018. link
Elisabeth Andrews; Patrick J. Sheridan; John A. Ogren; Derek Hageman; Anne Jefferson; Jim Wendell; Andres Alastuey; Lucas Alados-Arboledas; Michael Bergin; Marina Ealo; A. Gannet Hallar; Andras Hoffer; Ivo Kalapov; Melita Keywood; Jeungeun Kim; Sang-Woo Kim; Felicia Kolonjari; Casper Labuschagne; Neng-Huie Lin; AnneMarie Macdonald; Olga L. Mayol-Bracero; Ian B. McCubbin; Marco Pandolfi; Fabienne Reisen; Sangeeta Sharma; James P. Sherman; Mar Sorribas; Junying Sun (2018) Overview of NOAA/ESRL's Federated Aerosol Network, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, accepted link